Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JohnDroid, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Tekknique

Tekknique New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings everyone. I found this forums while trying to find a solution for using Microsoft Outlook w/Exchange on my Droid X. I work full-time as a Software Support Engineer and part-time as a PC/Network Consultant. :motdroidvert:

2. BigN8ive

BigN8ive New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Guess I should join the fun too. I am new to the forums but not to the droid. I had a droid 1 and just picked up the X which I already love. I hope to learn a lot here and hopefully pay it forward by helping others as well.

3. snakedoctor21

snakedoctor21 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    fng

I`m the FNG. I was first in line at the grapevine texas store and first out with my X. So far loving it. It is my first smartphone and I will not be hacking the thing. Just want to learn and use its capabilities. I have already seen lots of knowledge on this board.dancedroid

4. amgine27

amgine27 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hello

hello there im new here

5. CesiumX

CesiumX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey folks, I got my Moto Droid in March and absolutely love the phone. I'm a little bummed out that the Droid X came out 4 months after I got my phone but o' well. I'll be able to upgrade in 1 1/2 years and by then I'm sure I'll want whatever is new... I've been using droidforums every since I found it while searching for apps on my computer. I've used droidforums so much I figured I'd join up!

6. pculotta

pculotta New Member

Ratings:
    +0

I am new to the Droid world as of Thursday, July 15th, so I am still wandering around for the most part. Last phone was an LG Dare which I loved. Any cool application suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks,
    Pam

7. nu2droid

nu2droid Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Whats going on..... I too came from the blackberry storm. The storm aint got crap on the droid.
    Been playing around for awhile, and I figured it was time to register and say hello.
    By the way, you guys are great. I love this phone even more now... with my new tweeks that is...

8. slvrncld

slvrncld New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm new, but maybe not for long. got The X on thursday, and have had nothing but problems...i'm hoping to find my answers here, or it will be back to the BEST phone i have owned in 15 years, my LG EN-V Touch...heres to hoping..

oh yeah, hello everybody :)

9. lexthemonsta

lexthemonsta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm an old and loyal Moto Droid owner. I've had my "monsta" since November of 09. I recently rooted and haven't looked back since. I couldn't believe I didn't do it sooner. Now I'm out to see what cool new roms come out.

On a side note, I have been bashing some of my friends about the new ican't 4. It's been fun. I do it all in good fun though. I say to each their own unlike Mr. Jobs :p

Well hope to get some helpful tips and tricks!

10. debjself

debjself New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @ELAINE1121 :You can uninstall a app by tapping menu>settings>manage applications>tap application you wish to remove and you should see a uninstall option. Hope this helps!!

11. debjself

debjself New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!!I am new to the Android world!!Had the original Droid for 2 weeks. I am a older person and I love this phone!!Can't wait for the 2.2 release but so far so good and lovin' every minute of it!!The members of this forum have been a great help to me and was the main reason for me getting the Droid!!Thank you to all of you!!

12. BJones

BJones New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All!

Just dropping a line to say I'm here to try an learn what I can about my DROID. I just recently switched from a BlackBerry 8330 and have been very pleased so far.

Search tags for this page

azs

best cameras

don't forget to make an introduction thread!
doodlemobile folder android

my car salon android hack

my car salon coin hack

my car salon hack

my car salon hack android

news

what is .doodlemobile featureviewnew