Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JohnDroid, Nov 2, 2009.

1. DroidNinja

DroidNinja New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all! Name is Chris and i've been a die hard BB user for years currently with the BB 9700. I simply love my phone but it lacks the Multimedia and Browsing capabilities of some of the new phones coming out. Since i hate Apple with a passion, i preordered the Droid X which looks like an amazing phone. So now im trying to decide how im going to keep both my BB and the Droid..

2. azmipsycho

azmipsycho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey everyone.im new to android..my last phone was the 16 gb iphone 3g jailbroken os 4...i recently bought the motorola milestone xt..i have to say i am loving the droid..of the box its like a jailbroken iphone..so i wanna learn more of wat u can do with the android:) ps its only 4 days old:)

3. Speed6onMeth

Speed6onMeth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone! Name is Brad and I'm impatiently waiting on the Droid X! I currently use a piece of junk ENVY TOUCH and can't wait to get my first Droid phone!

4. Lorelei

Lorelei New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! :)

My name is Lorelei, and I've never owned a smart phone before. I almost got an iPhone, but I decided against it at the last minute because Droids can do more and have more.

I pre-ordered my Droid X at Best Buy. I'm #3 on the list, so I should definitely have one at launch. I was told that they may even call me to get my phone on the 14th.

I am a welfare caseworker. On the side I dj for community radio (it's on the internet - you can listen to me but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link) and I'm also acting in a zombie movie that should be distributed internationally (again, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link).

I really don't know what else to say. I can write more once I have my phone. I'm stressed, though, because I can't find Droid X cases in green and I wanted to have one ready for when I pick up my phone. dancedroid

5. EJ20

EJ20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    EJ20 here,

I have a Motorola Droid that's bone stock for now. I joined to learn about trusted apps and common problems/solutions.

dancedroid

6. techi33

techi33 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    New to Droid Forums

Hey new to the site, 34 yr old male with the Original Droid since launch. Love the Roms on the site...

7. centralaustex

centralaustex New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, new to the forums but looking forward to learning about getting as much optimal use of my Droid as I can! Waiting on the 15th to get my Droid X. :icon_ banana: In general I was happy with my HTC, but Windows Mobile is soooo aggravating! Curious to find out which apps people like for their Droids.

8. pek499

pek499 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hello, need help

Hello, my name is pauline, i am new here, had my droid for a least 6 months and love it, if anyone could please tell me how can i put on a app that shows what the weather is doing outside, the new sprint phone is cool, it has the app, but i cant seem to get one to work right, could some one pease tell me what to do and also is there any other apps out there that are neat to have. please let me know.

thanks
    pauline

9. 08 black si sedan(08 fa5)

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys my name is nick and i just joined today.i love the way this forum is set up. its just like the one im on for my car. theres a droid section on the forum that im on for my car( wich im gonna reffer them to here lol ). my interests are my family and my car. well anyway i bought my droid on april 4th. because i started my own line and i wanted to buy a phone that i wouldnt mind having for a couple years.i used to have a lg envy 2. this is my first pda phone that i have ever had and used.i love the fact that it has a keyboard because i hate the touch keyboards. and thats one of the things that drew me to the droid. im not that really technologically advanced so i didnt even know how to send a pic message lol. well anyway i love my droid and am very happy that i got it. im very happy that i came across this forum.

10. 2legsshrt

2legsshrt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am new here and I might have gone over board on my signature and image. Oh well. I am fairly new to the Droid. I saw one had to have it, then saw the X and have to have that. Day after tomorrow at 0830. This sure beats tech support.

11. Brookstone

Brookstone New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys!

I am Dove here, a newbie to this droid forum. I found this forum several days ago!

I have only had my Droid for about a month ago and love it. Been reading some stuff on this forum and it seems like everyone knows a lot about how to get the most out of this gift I got myself. HELP. I really don't understand a lot of the terms you guys use but want to know all of it.

So if you guys were getting a new droid today and didn't know a whole lot about how to make it the best droid possible what would you hope someone would tell you?? Thx to anyone who takes some time out of there day to help me out!

12. sfr3d

sfr3d New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all! Found this forum while trying to troubleshoot a charger issue. I've had my droid for about four months now and absolutely love it. It took a little convincing to switch me from Blackberry, but I couldn't be happier with the decision now. I'm definitely interested now in looking around the site to learn some new things about the droid :)

Search tags for this page

azs

best cameras

don't forget to make an introduction thread!
doodlemobile folder android

my car salon android hack

my car salon coin hack

my car salon hack

my car salon hack android

news

what is .doodlemobile featureviewnew