Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Heyyy all. I'm a female from Montana, but don't let the gender or location fool you; we don't live under rocks here, and the women know just as much as the men (if not MORE in some cases...but I digress) ;) I am savvy with cellphones and technology in general, but every now and then, I stumble across a problem I can't figure out. So I joined this forum to ask questions, and help others. <3

Welcome.. I too, come from Montana. :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us.

sheena008

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Sheena and I'm from India. I just switched from iPhone 4s to the new Galaxy S5 phone and I'm already in love with this phone. I landed here when I was searching for a solution to transfer my iPhone 4s data to my new phone on google search. :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hello everyone, my name is Sheena and I'm from India. I just switched from iPhone 4s to the new Galaxy S5 phone and I'm already in love with this phone. I landed here when I was searching for a solution to transfer my iPhone 4s data to my new phone on google search. :)
Welcome glad you joined us.

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard, my friend

Sent from my iNew V3 using Tapatalk

Germanniles

Reaction score
hello everybody, German is a new member and is excited to learn and share more about his Android!

Diddy0312

Reaction score
Hello all together,i am from Germany. Hope you understand my English... Wow,what can i saying...i'm glad to be in this Forum because i want learn all of my (Rooted) new Samsung S5.....finally i can give "things" to everyone who want to know how i rooted this brand new Phone... Aaaand i'm comming from HTC One m7 to Samsung S5.. I hope that we correspondig all a lot of....Thank you for all was will comming!!

1976sam

Reaction score
Hello from Texas . I'm a lurker on forums with out a doubt . I have never posted short of the welcome if required . I consult the forums but strive to figure out any problems alone or by the given directions only, as it makes for a better understanding in my case anyway . 5 minutes ago I installed sacs custom rom v.4 from the v.3.5 with comadose and cross breeder . I can't say enough about the experience sacs delivers for those who like a stock feel. My device is the sprint variant note 3 with snapdragon . Also I have been a sprint / galaxy flash junkie since the release of the s2 epic touch up to the note 3 . And thanks to any and all developers and staff to this forum ahead of time !

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.