Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetTee

Reaction score
Droid use for 2 years now...had an ERIS, then an Incredible, then Incredible 2, and now the Droid Razr Maxx...hooked

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums SweetTee!! We are happy to have you with us :biggrin:

creation7689

Reaction score
I have been a Droid user for a long time. I used to have a Motorola Droid 2 and just upgraded to the Droid Razr. Love the Droid. Just got a few issues that need to be fixed.:icon_ banana:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums creation!! :biggrin:

doubleblackD

Reaction score
Hey there everyone!! New to the forum here,alot of familiar "faces" I see lol!!DancingNexusDancingNexus
Obviously I have a Galaxy Nexus and love to learn how to "do" stuff with it, cheers!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hey there everyone!! New to the forum here,alot of familiar "faces" I see lol!!DancingNexusDancingNexus
Obviously I have a Galaxy Nexus and love to learn how to "do" stuff with it, cheers!

Uh oh, who left the door unlocked again?!? :eek:

Welcome over dbd!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Okcjetmech

Reaction score
Well as a newby to the forum I offer a Hello. I joined to help learn more about my new razr maxx, which is a very nice step fwd from from my old palm-pre(cough...cough).....which ironically was my first introduction to the smartphone....and yes I said that out loud......so let the bashing begin...

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Well as a newby to the forum I offer a Hello. I joined to help learn more about my new razr maxx, which is a very nice step fwd from from my old palm-pre(cough...cough).....which ironically was my first introduction to the smartphone....and yes I said that out loud......so let the bashing begin...

Welcome to DF

OP
S

SFGate

Greetings,

I am up for a NE2 and am going nuts over all of my choices coming out right now! I've been a Verizon subscriber for more than a decade and a user of Palm (please don't hold that against me). I am ready to make the switch over to a Droid and have been reading and researching as much as I can about these various choices. Honestly, since I've never used a Droid before, I don't know if ICS means that much to me. Heck, I'd probably be thrilled with a much earlier edition of Gingerbread...look what I'm coming from LOL!

Ok, so here I sit chewing my nails and searching all over the Web for any new news regarding the Razr, Prime, & Vigor. At the moment, the Kevlar on the Razr has me drooling.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning from y'all and hope, someday, to be able to help some other newbie down the road.

Have a great night... Only a few more hours before the mysteries being held by Motorola & Samsung unfold! I hope I can sleep tonight!:yahoo:

Just saying hi! DancingNexus

OP
S

SFGate

Greetings from the upper left hand corner of the contiguous United States. Yes the same place that vampires and werewolves roam. I am a FOBUG, Fat, Old, Bald, ugly, guy. I am not tech savey and will ask lots of newby questions. I don't even know what kind of droid I have but tried to describe it. What I need is someone to explain how to get my name on the front of my phone. This phone belongs to.....

Hope you got your name on the front of your phone! DancingNexus

Status
Not open for further replies.