Dont do this lol

OP
P

Phoxus

Reaction score
i was driving and listening to Pandora lol and i turn on qik thinking i can make a video recording of my drive..

and it auto tuned my Pandora because of qik soaking up the internet

iPirate

Reaction score
what is qik and what is the difference between that and recording then uploading to youtube?

OP
P

Phoxus

Reaction score
Just give qik a try if you're interested. I find it to be higher quality and far easier than recording then uploading to youtube.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what is qik and what is the difference between that and recording then uploading to youtube?

Qik is a OTA webcam. You can webcam broadcast to qik's website, or you can turn it to private and only let your friends see (i think u can also make it to noone see). It automatically uploads as your taking the video. It's actually really cool, but i have a feeling it will be misused very very soon, once the masses figure out what it is.

It will webcast until the video is stopped, once stopped it will be fully uploaded to the servers.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Qik also let's you stream live. Once you are done streaming live, the video is automatically uploaded just like a video on youtube.

*Edit*- Sorry New, I missed your explanation somehow.

gentlefury

Reaction score
What do you mean auto-tuned? I just see video of you driving....not really sure what you are trying to show here.

3turner

Reaction score
That's the route I take home too....and that traffic you hit at the end of the video....I hate it. Luckily I only have to do it 2 times a week when I work out of the office.