Don't buy a razr

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimewade

Reaction score
Verizon is ripping people off on Droid razr. Battery lasts six hours with display off constantly. Ripped off is what I got. Wasted my upgrade on junk

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

taxinyc

Reaction score
Verizon is ripping people off on Droid razr. Battery lasts six hours with display off constantly. Ripped off is what I got. Wasted my upgrade on junk

Have you tried a factory reset since you got it? Something is eating your battery in the background.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Razr is is a great phone, arguably the best out, u should see what is actually killing your battery.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, you have that 14 day worry free guarantee. If it took you more than 14 days to figure out the battery life was going to be an issue, you ripped yourself off.

If it hasn't been like this the entire time you've owned it, it's an app. Do what taxinyc suggests before you get all bent out of shape. And don't forget, there have been network issues the past couple of days. The battery isn't going to last as long if the phone keeps searching for a connection.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr is is a great phone, arguably the best out, u should see what is actually killing your battery.

If it's anything like the Bionic (which the similar hardware suggests it should be) then I agree with you. And us Motorola owners with OMAP 44x0 powered devices are in a good spot, since that is also the GNex's platform. We will probably see the same level of (application) dev support that the GNex does, if an app is GNex compatible it should work on our phones.

If an unlocked bootloader is low on the importance scale for you, then as far as I am concerned you cannot go wrong with the Razr or the Bionic.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Had my phone off the charger since 9am, 4g on and GPS on, used moderately throughout the day with nav, i'm at 20% batt right now, that's almost 10hrs

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok this thread has already caused a number of issues. Going to close this one up and in the future please refrain from name calling and bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.