Dongle thing, Zagg Sparq

moot

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the double metal pronged thing that comes with the Zagg Sparq is for? There was no direction or any indication on how it might be used.

Thanks!

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Look at the back of the box. It is the adapter for the EU plug standard. Keep it in case you travel to Europe.

Xerozix

Reaction score
Ok, sorry, I have to laugh.
hahahahahahahah

ok I'm done.

Yes that's a European plug.

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
hahahahahahahah

ok I'm done.

Hey, hey. Not all of us have had the pleasure of going to Europe!

Oh and BTW, after the recomended 9 hours of charging, I have determined that this ZaggSparq is a DOA.

Very disappointing.

hofackerjk

Reaction score
Dead Zaggsparq

I bought the Zaggsparq and it was dead and won't recharge. Device is disappointing as well as the lack of response from their customer service.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Mine just finished charging. The lights show 100% when I push the button, but I haven't tried to charge the Droid or one of my headsets with it yet.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
hahahahahahahah

ok I'm done.

Oh and BTW, after the recomended 9 hours of charging, I have determined that this ZaggSparq is a DOA.

Very disappointing.

I've never been to Europe either and doubt that I ever will go. I only knew what it was by reading the back of the box. It was obviously a plug adapter, but I had no idea where in the world.

How have you determined that it is DOA? No lights when you press the button or do you have lights showing charged, but it won't charge the phone?

Xerozix

Reaction score
Nono, I wasn't laughing at the fact that you haven't been to Europe, (I haven't either, but would love to) I was laughing at your description of the plug.
double metal pronged thing

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
hahahahahahahah

ok I'm done.

Very disappointing.

I've never been to Europe either and doubt that I ever will go. I only knew what it was by reading the back of the box. It was obviously a plug adapter, but I had no idea where in the world.

How have you determined that it is DOA? No lights when you press the button or do you have lights showing charged, but it won't charge the phone?

I bought two. One does not light up when I press the button, despite a 9+ hour charge. I also tested it on a couple of devices, no go.

The second one shows 75% charge, (after 5 hours) but the spaqq does not charge my devices while plugged into an outlet, or by itself. I'm hoping the second one will work after a 9 hour charge, but I don't see why it wouldn't work now.

After I read the box 3 times, without any references to the EU adapter, I thought I was going blind. Then I noticed the UPC sticker was covering most of the text. -_-

Nono, I wasn't laughing at the fact that you haven't been to Europe, (I haven't either, but would love to) I was laughing at your description of the plug.
double metal pronged thing

Haha. Yeah, I kind of had a hard time trying to describe the adapter, and was considering taking a picture.

Guchi

Reaction score
when you use the sparq plug your cable into the phone then the sparq.

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
when you use the sparq plug your cable into the phone then the sparq.

Thank you for the reply. I unplugged my sparq from the outlet (still showing 75% charge), plugged my droid cable into my phone, than plugged the micro usb end into the sparq. Still nothing. Tried the same with my ipod touch, nothing. I also tried plugging the droid/ipod cable into the sparq first and then to their respective devices, nothing. Ah, was so hopeful.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I received and charged my Sparq a few days ago and just used it to charge my Droid. The Sparq charged to 100% and it charged my Droid fine. The Droid battery was at 60% and it charged it to 100%. I'll try it again sometime when the Droid battery is at 20% or 30% and then when the Sparq battery is at 25% report back if there is a problem.