Done with the Eris

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Ok, so I am kinda done with my Eris....anyone have any recommendations on what i should head to next? I am not do for upgrade so I have been checking out ebay a lot. I was looking at the Droid 2....any other thoughts?

rigbyrobot

Reaction score
Ok, so I am kinda done with my Eris....anyone have any recommendations on what i should head to next? I am not do for upgrade so I have been checking out ebay a lot. I was looking at the Droid 2....any other thoughts?

are you working on an unlimited budget? will you root? (don't wanna be stuck with bing and vz nav) do watch videos or listen to music with your phone? do you like blur or sence?
Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

brochaos

Reaction score
if you liked you eris, then the natural answer is the incredible. i bought my sister an eris last year, and just bought my gf an incredible. i do feel bad for my sis, cuz the eris is a little lacking, but by no means is it a bad phone yet. doind a factory reset does help, if you have not done one lately.

there has basically been no new phones for verizon in months now, they will all be announced in january. i would hold off if you could.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you liked you eris, then the natural answer is the incredible. i bought my sister an eris last year, and just bought my gf an incredible. i do feel bad for my sis, cuz the eris is a little lacking, but by no means is it a bad phone yet. doind a factory reset does help, if you have not done one lately.

there has basically been no new phones for verizon in months now, they will all be announced in january. i would hold off if you could.

If you really loved your sister you would root her Eris, install the PlainJane rom, and use setcpu to overclock it! :icon_ banana:

Nothing lacking about my Eris.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Well I got the fascinate...so different from my eris...need to customize it lol I have the itch :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App