Done with Android

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I will disagree with that statement.. N2 is very solid and more than enough not to switch to S4....plenty of peeps including developer have both and prefer the beast... Lol
Believe me s4 is great but I would have one if it blew the N2 out the water..

N2 Tap'd

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will disagree with that statement.. N2 is very solid and more than enough not to switch to S4....plenty of peeps including developer have both and prefer the beast... Lol
Believe me s4 is great but I would have one if it blew the N2 out the water..

N2 Tap'd

I have to agree. The s4 is nice but out of the box the user gets maybe half of the usable storage. Where s4 is better is in screen resolution but the only way you will notice is if you were to put the 2 side by side. Other than that the note 2 is a beast. With that said to each his/her own. Some feel the n2 is just too big so the s4 sits right there in the sweet spot. For me I love the n2 and the s-pen is a nice addition. Though I probably us it 15% of the time it comes in real handy during those times and saves me having to keep a pen in pad on me.

Again both are awesome devices and which is better is determined by the user and what they prefer.

debrad0307

Reaction score
I have to agree. The s4 is nice but out of the box the user gets maybe half of the usable storage. Where s4 is better is in screen resolution but the only way you will notice is if you were to put the 2 side by side. Other than that the note 2 is a beast. With that said to each his/her own. Some feel the n2 is just too big so the s4 sits right there in the sweet spot. For me I love the n2 and the s-pen is a nice addition. Though I probably us it 15% of the time it comes in real handy during those times and saves me having to keep a pen in pad on me.

Again both are awesome devices and which is better is determined by the user and what they prefer.

That's why I don't like the Note 2. The size kills it for me. The S4 would be a better choice for me. More features, bigger screen but the phone is almost the same size as the S3.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes peeled on Craigslist and Swappa to see what I can find. I don't feel like dropping $700 for a new phone! Thanks for all of the responses!

I just got a great deal on a preowned note 2.. the things mint and was a great deal.. the deals are out there if u stalk ebay and cl.. never used swappa... I seen 2 s4's go for under 500 already.. but they literally sold in under 3 mins from when I seen them posted.. good luck in ur search.. I chose the note 2 over the s4 because I wanted the larger screen, s-pen, larger battery and lower off contract price ... I been very happy with it

I left Motorola and won't go back.. this thing is just so quick and smooth

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That's why I don't like the Note 2. The size kills it for me. The S4 would be a better choice for me. More features, bigger screen but the phone is almost the same size as the S3.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

I agree for those that find the size too big.. S4 they did a great job with adding screen and feel in hand is solid..

N2 Tap'd