Donations for GB RUBIX. let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaguhs

Reaction score
How much donations would be enough for a GB rubix?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
V

vaguhs

Reaction score
No a bad idea .

OP
V

vaguhs

Reaction score
Building rubix is time consuming. We need to gather and donate more so we can get a GB rubix.
This thread to see what people think.
I do not see what confuses you.

OP
V

vaguhs

Reaction score
$50 on my next paycheck here.

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
How much donations would be enough for a GB rubix?

No a bad idea .

Your statements contradict each other. That is what is confusing. But yeah if a dev really wanted to make a gb rom for the X I would have no problem throwing some cash their way. I have been running rooted/debloated gb since this morning and it is worlds better than rooted/debloated froyo. Makes me think a custom rom based on gb would take the X to the next level.

lancasterv3

Reaction score
I agree... rubix would take it to the next level. I love rubix, and as always i will donate for the cause even if the X does not benefit. I still appreciate what drod and all the Devs do. I will always try to donate when ever I have extra cash. Gingerbread runs smooth as it is- now cut out the all thebloat, add rubix speed, stability and you have a f@#&ing monster!!!!dancedroid

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Closing this, since it's very close to breaking rules (asking for donations, even though I did not ask for this), especially given the circumstances of randroid123 accusing me of leading you guys on, being a "donate-ware dev" (even though the only thing I think I've ever asked is for people to follow my brother on twitter to try and help support a good cause, never money)

Blurry is already in testing. I'm going to be working with p3droid to get focused out. Give me time, and have patience. No ETA's, no release dates, no promises, since my words get twisted as is. Just remember, I DO NOT have a droid x, so this is VERY difficult for me to do right now, especially given everything going on with me atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.