Domino's Didn't Have Enough Pizza to Cover All the T-Mobile Tuesday Freebie Deals

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
t-mobile-free-dominos-pizza.png

It looks like a few folks across Twitter ran into a snag when they tried to get one of T-Mobile's Tuesday freebie deals at Domino's Pizza. Apparently, T-Mobile users really wanted to take advantage of the free Pizza offer, but Domino's couldn't keep up with demand, so they started refusing to honor the code.

To be clear, Domino's wasn't doing anything shady. T-Mobile only contracted a certain number of redemptions of the coupon code, and Domino's fulfilled all they were required to fill. After that, they had to tell customers that they had run out of the T-Mobile Tuesday freebie offer.

Of course, when people want something for free, that's when they tend to complain the most if they don't get it or it doesn't turn out right. There's always next Tuesday...

Here's the Twitter feed of complaints about the Pizza fiasco: t-mobile dominos - Twitter Search

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I too was highly upset that my FREE cheese pizza could not be created and then eaten. My code was thus wasted.

My solution: order my pizza when Domino's opens, and schedule my pickup when I'm ready. :cool:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Boondocks fans: do this not remind you of the episode when they ran out of chicken.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
"I can't wait, I'm gonna get some chicken, I'm gonna get some chicken."

"911, yeah, these fools done ran out of chicken"

queue riot!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That many people enjoy cardboard pizza?

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
That many people enjoy cardboard pizza?

I too was a hater of said "cardboard pizza," however, I was pleasantly surprised that my pizza was actually good. It may be because it was FREE that I felt so content with the edible heap of bread,sauce and cheese.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've tried it many times. Not impressed.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is either a bad thing or a good thing, depending on whether you actually got a pizza.