Dolphin hd or mini?

Aversion

Reaction score
Whats the difference between them? Pros and cons.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Im going to tell you this:

Stay away from dolphin browser and use Miren browser. Smoother, better features, not annoying and ugly looking.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mini runs way faster. HD allows plugins like bookmark widget. HD also has the pull-to-the side bookmark bar. HD is laggy, never liked it. I use Miren browser now. Faster than both.

Jasko

Reaction score
I've used the 2 and I can say that Mini is a LOT smoother and faster. DolphinHD would lag my phone to hell and back. I've been using Dolphin Mini for a while now.. just wish it had the "find on page" feature. I haven't heard of this Miren browser, but better believe I'll be checking it out right now!

Jasko

Reaction score
Damn, I tried out Miren Browser and it drained my battery a good 8%, I hardly used it too, so I don't know if it just runs in the background or what.. but, uninstalled! Dolphin Mini for me.

I've used the 2 and I can say that Mini is a LOT smoother and faster. DolphinHD would lag my phone to hell and back. I've been using Dolphin Mini for a while now.. just wish it had the "find on page" feature. I haven't heard of this Miren browser, but better believe I'll be checking it out right now!
Find on page? You mean find some spesific sites on the Page? My demand on feature of browser is simple. Just to my taste and sense.You can sent your demand "find on page " feature into Dolphin's email: [email protected], or chat with them http://www.twitter.com/dolphinbrowser and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolphin-Browser/152443618142266:)

What? No, I meant find a specific word on the current webpage you're looking at.

Last edited:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Miren shouldn't kill battery or run in background. Well it doesn't for me on the fascinate. It loads pages faster than any other browser for me too.

Dolphin mini isnt bad I guess but dolphin hd is super slow and memory intensive.

Sent from my fascinate

grace1169

Reaction score
Dolphin HD or Mini

Dolphin Browser HD only supports for Android 2.0 above systems.

It is built on Android 2.0 browser engine. Therefore 2.0-belows can’t get Dolphin Browser HD on market. And it is the most powerful one that supports add-ons.

While Dolphin Browser Mini are built on 1.6 browser engine.If you have an Android 2.0- phone, you can download mini Dolphin Browser.

Moreover, Dolphin Browser Mini is simpler and faster. :)