dolphin browser

rumblee1

Reaction score
Anyone using dolphin browser on their note 2? I had to change to chrome because dolphin was eating my battery alive. Was wondering if they fixed the problem. I liked dolphin so much better

pool_shark

Reaction score
Dolphin is my favorite browser. I use my Note 2 more than my laptop, so I expect to chew up battery.
I also charge my phone whenever I want, so I don't worry about battery life.

As much as I use my Note 2 I don't think any browser would assist me with battery life.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Anyone using dolphin browser on their note 2? I had to change to chrome because dolphin was eating my battery alive. Was wondering if they fixed the problem. I liked dolphin so much better

I really like dolphin and I think that chrome used up much more battery. Even if that's not true, Dolphin is much faster and doesn't crash or pause like Chrome does.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2

pool_shark

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention Dolphin has a sonar add-on. That can eat your battery, it even tells you that.
Disable it.

MacLeod

Reaction score
Dolphin is an excellent browser. I do a lot of forums and Chrome doesnt display them properly. One post might be tiny text while the next post is gianormous. Dolphin and the stock browser are the only 2 that display message boards properly.

I usually use the stock browser most though because it works the best. Dolphin gets a little weird from time to time while the stock browser is the most stable. Opera Mobile has the best UI I think but it isnt very smooth either. Ive tried every browser on the market and always come back to the stocker cause it just seems to work better even though its boring.