Dolphin browser start page question

cccpr

Reaction score
I want to set Dolphin's home page to the Bookmarks section of the start page. How do I do this from the "Set home page" dialog box? Thanks.

datacreek

Reaction score
Currently I don't think there is a way. I want this also and have tried everything I can think of. I think that is actually a part of the app and not a browser page and the app is set to start on a "page" so looks like the developer would have to write in that function.

Would be nice and much more practical.

ke0kie

Reaction score
So, is there a way to set a different start page other than "home.dolphin-browser.com" ???

bamfsig45

Reaction score
So, is there a way to set a different start page other than "home.dolphin-browser.com" ???
inside dolphin browser hit menu/more/settings/ scroll to bottom and select system settings and then you will find an option to "set home page".

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
inside dolphin browser hit menu/more/settings/ scroll to bottom and select system settings and then you will find an option to "set home page".

One minor issue when using the GDE home screen is that the built-in browser button on the bottom row ignores this setting. When the dolphin browser is included as an icon on the screen, however, it works as advertised.

pbz

Reaction score
OK, I tried to make igoogle the home page, but it didn't work on the Dolphin browser. Anyone else have luck with that? I'd also like to know how to copy the words in the address bar. You can view it when you press the word Go, but if you try to copy it with a gesture, it disappears.