Dolphin Browser HD

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dolphin HD seems nice, but haven't used it much. Definitely better than stock (why is that??). With Dolphin, I could organize bookmarks in alpha order. Dolphin HD doesn't. Too bad.

You can drag the bookmarks in any order you like in Dolphin HD. I like that better than in old Dolphin.

listenman20

Reaction score
the old dolphin opened pages in a readable zoom...this one want to fill the screen with the page....is there a way to get it to open like the old way? it gets old zoomin on each page

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
the old dolphin opened pages in a readable zoom...this one want to fill the screen with the page....is there a way to get it to open like the old way? it gets old zoomin on each page

yeah, uncheck the page preview setting. it's called something like that. my droid's charging in the other room. :greendroid:

listenman20

Reaction score

yeah, uncheck the page preview setting. it's called something like that. my droid's charging in the other room. :greendroid:

thanks...that's what i was looking for...

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're welcome. It should probably be unchecked by default.

Oh, cool, I just figured out how to get a blank home page. Set the home page to something then go back into settings and delete it. I thought it might revert back to the "Dolphin portal" but it didn't. Great, I like a nice blank home page.