Dolphin Browser HD

brochaos

Reaction score
i don't get why that facebook page for dolphin has a link stating that dolphin copied xscope??

snappingfish

Reaction score
DolphinHD question

(edit: first things first....after installing Dolphin HD, I uninstalled Dolphin. I hope that no part of the HD required any of the regular Dolphin to help it run :icon_eek: !?!

I downloaded a couple of Market themes for dolphin, but when I opened the DolphinHD, clicked settings, themes, add new themes, it said there were no other themes available. So, I uninstalled them. If you know how to put DL'd themes into the HD theme folder, so they access via the system/theme route, that'd be cool. And thanks for that, also.

Part (2) Deaux:

Any overall opinions on the Dolphin HD version yet? Now I have the stock browser, xScope, Skyfire, AND Dolphin HD installed. Still stickin with xScope as default for now. What are your favorite aspects/components of the Dolphin HD, and what are some of your most negative concerns re this browser?

Which browser is your (current) fav?

Its gettin' tired around here, so thanks, and adios, all.
fish

Last edited:

mtbhk44

Reaction score
Wow - this is really slick. Defaulted it for now. Good find!

Varking

Reaction score
I like the new look but I really look forward to seeing what can be done via the themes and addons tabs.

lDemon

Reaction score
how to i apply this .apk so i can run dolphin hd(sorry pretty much a noob)

Varking

Reaction score
how to i apply this .apk so i can run dolphin hd(sorry pretty much a noob)

Download Astro File Manager from the Market, its free.

If you download it via your droid, your file will be located in the Downloads folder. Open up Astro File Manager and navigate to the Downloads folder and click it. You will then see the Dolphin Browser HD .apk in there, just click it and select Open App Manager, and then install. That is it.

If you downloaded it via PC, attach your Droid to your PC via USB. On your Droid pull down your dropdown bar and select to Mount your Droid to your PC. From your PC just find the Dolphin Browser .apk and drop it into somewhere on your phones SD card where you can easily remember it. Then, unmount your Droid from the PC by selecting it in the pulldown on the Droid. After that just locate it on your phone using Astro File Manager, click it and select Open App Manager, and then install.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Why does this app not show up on there site I have googled it and found this and another thread and that's it