Dolphin browser and Home++

moot

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a bit confused, I have Dolphin set as my default browser within its setting, but every time I click on web browser icon added home home++ it uses the default browser.

I also checked within the settings in home++ and was unable to find any settings regarding which browser to use. In addition, long clicking the home++ browser icon brings me a choose browser screen, but no option for making it the default.

Thanks!

Jason

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a bit confused, I have Dolphin set as my default browser within its setting, but every time I click on web browser icon added home home++ it uses the default browser.

I also checked within the settings in home++ and was unable to find any settings regarding which browser to use. In addition, long clicking the home++ browser icon brings me a choose browser screen, but no option for making it the default.

Thanks!
ok try press home on home++ then press the menu button. Then select preferences> Power Strip settings. Button settings. It should give you a list of the button for the power strip then under browser is says linked to you press on that and make dolphin your default

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
Ah, I see. It worked! Thank so much! I was going crazy trying to figure out how to access the settings menu for Home++.