1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Doing other things during a call?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by untoothedyouth, Dec 21, 2011.

1. untoothedyouth

untoothedyouth New Member

Another annoying querk about no hard keys. Got a phone call from someone today who wanted someone else's number. I had the hardest time trying to back out of the dialer app without ending the call. Easy on my old DX but with the GN the app switcher and home buttons do not show up when your in a call. And suggestions or am I missing something here?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  2. mjspuk

mjspuk New Member

Hi - hope my first post on DF will be of use to you! When in a call, and at some other times, the three soft keys "minimise" to 3 dots. They still function as their larger counterparts. I've just tested this and proved it works :)

3. untoothedyouth

untoothedyouth New Member

Got it. Thanks!!

4. cjriddle22

cjriddle22 New Member

+1 for your first post. Way to contribute. One of the many reasons android is awesome.