Doggcatcher vs Listen

calicocal

Reaction score
So what makes listen free and doggcatcher 7 dollars? Just wondering what doggcatcher can do that listen cant.

texasPI

Reaction score
When I looked at Listen in November it did not support protected podcasts. Big deal for me as I have two paid podcasts that I listen to that need authentication and Listen does not have that.

PatG

Reaction score
Listen just doesn't seem to work. It crashed, lost some of my podcast and was very slow updating the list of podcasts, sometimes as long as 12 hours after the podcast was over. I was able to get protected podcasts to work, though.

I switched to Doggcatcher a few weeks ago and have been very happy with it. The $7 is definitely worth it.

jnd121

Reaction score
I use Google Listen everyday to listen to twit.tv podcasts. I have not had any issues with it.

QuPop

Reaction score
Honestly i cant say i've used Listen but i boght Doggcatcher several months and love it. I was intially hesitant about buying a $7 app that had no trial but havent regretted. I primary chose it due to the fact had a larger library of podcast i can search for than the other apps. Its worked wonderfully no fc at all. Lot of options to download only via wifi only, when charging only and so forth.

Recently though im not sure if its due to a bad rom but it doesn't save where i left off in a podcast (video or audio) not sure why since it was working ok.

On the market place i gave it 5 stars since they do come out with regular updates and seem community driven.