Doesn't the qhd screen scare anyone?

kookk

Reaction score
After just getting rid of my x2, the bionic has become a real contender for me but the screen on the x2 was pathetic to put it nicely.

Doesn't the bionic have the same pentile qhd screen? If it looks anywhere as bad as the x2 I will definitely skip this phone

Sent from my Droid

Hybrid_Droid

Reaction score
Does the X2s screen really look that bad? Or is it because I'm coming from an Eris I think it looks good. 'Cause I can't really complain about it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
My good friend has an X2. I REALLY don't like the screen. It's just weird. And everything on the X2 looks smaller(like the icons and text)compared to my X for some reason. If the Bionic has the Qhd screen, no way I'm buying it. Galaxy S II for me then. I have a bad feeling all of Motos phones coming down the line will have it unfortunately.

alboboy10

Reaction score
What does the atrix have...that screen is beautiful

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Nope, just fan boy hand wringing over specs.

The X2 screen looks great even in sun light.

If you don't like it then for Bob's sake get something else, because every time
you look at the screen it will remind you how you don't like it!

Personally I'm more conserned about how much RAM it has how fast a processor and
if it has 3 or 4 g.

wseyller

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't have the same screen as x2 but if it does it is the lesser of all the evils for me. The other 4g phones out are much worse in many other respects. I can't wait too much longer.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I have never seen one, so I am not sure yet. I had an alias 2 and now I have an Eris to hold me over and to grandfather me into unlimited

wseyller

Reaction score
When the X2 came out I remember others complaining how the screen looked. I had a hard time believing that so i when to verizon to check it out. I finally saw what people were talking about. It just look all pixelated. Doesn't the Droid 3 have the same type of screen? I wonder how it will compare.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I am just going to get the Bionic and see how bad the screen (if it has it) really is.
And if I can't stand it, I can just get another phone for cheap on Ebay.

billyk

Reaction score
After all of the Bionic tweaking, and the wait time that it has caused, I'd be surprised if Moto would roll-out a flagship model that has a display that sucks. I think I'll have to visit a local VZW and take a look at the X2.

Here's hoping!

DoctorV

Reaction score
I went to the Verizon store a while back and compared the X2 and Charge. Yes I can notice a difference. Yes the Charges screen looks awesome. Yes I can notice the jaggies with the QHD display when I really stare at it but man I think a lot of people are really being overly dramatic about it. I don't see how it would be that big of a deal breaker especially if someone would choose a Droid Charge and lose a dual core processor to gain a better screen.

You would think by the reactions that their eyes are being melted by radiation :)

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
After all of the Bionic tweaking, and the wait time that it has caused, I'd be surprised if Moto would roll-out a flagship model that has a display that sucks. I think I'll have to visit a local VZW and take a look at the X2.

Here's hoping!

X2 has qhd as well....better lock at the evo 3d lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

squeak

Reaction score
i have an x2 and i do know that people are talking about when they say things look pixelated, but i only notice it on text or solid colors, and it doesnt bother me. i love how much better it is in sunlight. i'd have to say that the sunlight visibility is my favorite feature about the phone. but if the bionic is the 4.5in screen that is being claimed chances are it will be different than the x2 screen just the same qhd resolution.

Insidious

Reaction score
The pixelation doesn't bother me at all. Its part of how the qHD display is. It's still very sharp, crisp, and vibrant. Compared to my Droid 2 with the crappy 480x854 WVGA, display I can take that pixelation without a problem.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums