Doesn't Droid Needs some Doctor Who Apps?

Vestboy_Myst

Reaction score
To those of you reading this who don't watch Doctor Who, please go out and watch some episodes!

Otherwise, if you're a developer who loves the Doctor (like any good nerd) then please consider this! Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to program applications, but to all you fans out there, get on it!

Some ideas:
Timey Wimey Detector
"sonic screwdriver"
"3d glasses view" for detecting dimensional particles
Dalek Voice changer
Soundboards

Anyone else think this is a great idea?

rherdman

Reaction score
A "Psychic Paper" app would be fun. Start it up and it comes up with a different, fake, funny ID every time. Have it mark a picture it could use as the ID photo...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
To those of you reading this who don't watch Doctor Who, please go out and watch some episodes!
No thanks. Been there, done that. :D

There are enough fans though that I'd be surprised if something didn't show up.

Vertigo RT

Reaction score
Matt Smith isnt too bad... But has nothing on David Tennant as the Doctor. Amy though, I likkkkeee Amy. Good call on Karen Gillan for the roll. Likely the hottest redhead Ive ever seen

PS- There is a 'kind of' sonic screwdriver on the market

BATMANPRIME

Reaction score
doctor app

How hard would it be to redo the iphone app? Admittedly I have no knowledge of these things whatsoever But it seems to me changing over an existing up would be easier than creating an all new 1.
Also how cool would it be to have a tartis like translator app, you said it so it hears something spoken and translated to english or another language.

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Any app would be cool to me. Been a big fan for years. Watched Tom last night in an older episode on netflix.
And for companions, my vote is for Rose Tyler. Billie Piper does the part fine :)

Sent from my rooted D2 using Cyan Xparent DF app

SniperDroid

Reaction score
I have been a Dr. Who fan for over 35 years... I brought my daughter, now 32 years old, into the fold! An app would be SUPREME! Think of the followers in
the UK! At least they get the episodes on BBC right now.. here in the Colonies we have to wait a season for them.... WE NEED A SUPER APP!