Does your screen take a few seconds to kick on when sliding open?

spazma7ik

Reaction score
It usually takes 1-2 secs for the screen to kick on when sliding my phone open, and for a brief moment the unlock pattern is a bit disoriented. Just wondering if anyone has this issue as well? Nothing major by any means, but just curious.

Laurence5905

Reaction score
Not really much of a delay on my phone (half a second, maybe), but I do have the lock-screen-disorientation issue. It's never gotten stuck that way, though -- just a sec in the wrong orientation, then it rotates itself correctly.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not really much of a delay on my phone (half a second, maybe), but I do have the lock-screen-disorientation issue. It's never gotten stuck that way, though -- just a sec in the wrong orientation, then it rotates itself correctly.

this
line2
line3

HeroNova

Reaction score
Mine takes a second or two to load up when I slide the phone open. It took maybe another second more when I had pattern lock enabled.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what did you guys do to my droid? it takes ~4 seconds for the screen to come on after sliding the keyboard open? it was working just fine 2 posts ago:laugh:

wil318466

Reaction score
when sliding open it takes between 1-3 seconds to turn on.

Weird. I almost never wake it up this way so it doesn't bother me. But it is interesting..

-Wil

2amReply

Reaction score
Mine takes awhile too. The only way to speed up the process is to boot into safe mode.

jboucheb

Reaction score
happens to me too (and I'm overclocked to 800). I want it to be smooth as butter.

Maybe it will be fixed when Droid 2 is out.