Does your Rezound do this?

OP
SquireSCA

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
My stance has always been to let the customer decide. If Apple feels that email is a better medium for sending pics, that is fine, but let me decide because at that time, not every phone had email, but almost every phone had text and MMS. I used it when I had a problem with my bike and snapped a quick pic and texted it to my mechanic who was instantly able to take a look at it and tell me what to do, rather than say, "Ok, I will check my email when I get back, just sit tight on the side of the road for an hour or so"...

Or my girlfriend wanting to pull up a menu for a restaurant and having a red "X" on it where the Flash based menu should be...

If I want Flash, don't ship it, but let me install a Flash plugin. I am an adult, I paid a lot of money for my phone, let me decide how I want to use it. But in Job's world, we do not own the phones, we merely pay for the privilege of living in his world...

cp24eva

Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. We pay alot for a device that we are only limited in using. Shouldn't be like that AND if someone wants to make a mod to the device, don't take him to court! You might actually be able to make some money off the guy. Could've possibly hired him and helped make the mod better or the other way around..make the device better.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. We pay alot for a device that we are only limited in using. Shouldn't be like that AND if someone wants to make a mod to the device, don't take him to court! You might actually be able to make some money off the guy. Could've possibly hired him and helped make the mod better or the other way around..make the device better.

Case in point. The lead dev from Cyanogenmod got hired by Samsung.

cp24eva

Reaction score
EXACTLY! But Jobs was probably an ego maniac like that. Haha.