Does your previous android feel like a toy compared to the Maxx?

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife thinks I am crazy, I wipe her down with the cloth I got from ordering the Steinheil screen protectors. Then gently use a can of compressed air to blow out any loose debris, use her for the day out of the Ottorbox and then tuck her back into at night and power off to charge and sleep.

I may need to seek some medical help.

I tried that once with mine and.... she punched me in the nose:icon_eek:

ALL my droids (Motorolas going all the way back to my StarTac) for that matter have felt like quality that's why I never get caught up with Samsungs and the like.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My wife thinks I am crazy, I wipe her down with the cloth I got from ordering the Steinheil screen protectors. Then gently use a can of compressed air to blow out any loose debris, use her for the day out of the Ottorbox and then tuck her back into at night and power off to charge and sleep.

I may need to seek some medical help.

You MAY need medical help if your wife starts to get jealous! :biggrin:

KyleQ

Reaction score
I'm getting my Razr Maxx tomorrow and I'm pumped - I got my DX1 on release date, killed it a few times and ended up with a free DX2 and it was a nice upgrade. I'm perfectly happy with my DX2, but earlier this year I broke the screen and now it started acting funny (home button is on the fritz, and not in a good way) so I'm getting a Razr and locking in my unlimited data at the same time.

I'm excited!

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm getting my Razr Maxx tomorrow and I'm pumped - I got my DX1 on release date, killed it a few times and ended up with a free DX2 and it was a nice upgrade. I'm perfectly happy with my DX2, but earlier this year I broke the screen and now it started acting funny (home button is on the fritz, and not in a good way) so I'm getting a Razr and locking in my unlimited data at the same time.

I'm excited!

You should be:icon_ banana: almost identical story. I had an X1 led to a free X2 (loved it) never upgraded until now and got the Maxx. I have 50/50 3G/4G I then modded up my Maxx with some GoLauncher EX stuff and am having fun. DEFINITELY observe the charging before turning on, do it right - it's worth the wait.

solveig

Reaction score
I was upgraded by TMobile UK at the end of last year from my beloved but elderly Nokia E72 Symbian to a top of the range Windows phone which was a huge disappointment. I swithered at the extravagance of buying a new phone so soon after the upgrade and in the Uk this is a very expensive phone but it is simply the best phone I've ever had. There's nothing I don't like, it works beautifully and the battery is incredible

jpd

Reaction score
I actually went the other way. I tried the Maxx for 12 days but missed my Droid Incredible with the 3500 mh battery. I wound up returning the Maxx and going back to my Incredible.