Does this happen to anyone else?

Reaction score
Freeze bloat app in titanium backup pro, in this case amazon mp3:

aefcb715-aaaf-2897.jpg

STILL listed in app drawer:

aefcb715-aad6-dc18.jpg

Is this an titanium app issue, or rom issue? I know I can hide the icons with launcherpro but I feel like that defeats the purpose of freezing it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Freeze bloat app in titanium backup pro, in this case amazon mp3:

aefcb715-aaaf-2897.jpg

STILL listed in app drawer:

aefcb715-aad6-dc18.jpg

Is this an titanium app issue, or rom issue? I know I can hide the icons with launcherpro but I feel like that defeats the purpose of freezing it.

Funny you should mention that. I discovered something interesting about Amazon MP3.

If you use root explorer and you go into data/app, you're going to find another Amazon MP3 apk file on there. I just deleted that one, I figure when I reinstall from the Market that will also reinstall as well. But that's why you're still seeing it in your app drawer.

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
Wow that's amazing how bad they want this bloat on everyones phone, Im a huge amazon user (ebooks and merch from the website) but if Im going to buy an mp3 it wont be from them, should be stock enabled to delete :x Im glad you found that out! Thanks so much!

aefcb715-ad04-cc4f.jpg

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's the apps data iin data/data but to show in the app drawer it needs to be in/ system/app or data/app.