1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does this hack exist?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bd1212, Mar 10, 2010.

1. bd1212

bd1212 New Member

I was wondering if someone could or has already made a hack to turn the Phone Dialer's answer and ignore buttons so that you only have to click them to either answer or ignore a phone call?

As of right now, to answer or end a phone call you need to drag the arrow across to answer and drag the other arrow across to ignore.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I don't know of any. I'm not sure I want it I'm kind of use to swiping, but I certainly understand why some people would not want to swipe. If you're not using headsets in a car it can be a pia.
  3. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Plus, what could happen if you go to answer, and a finger hits the ignore first by accident?

That is why it is a twofold action to begin with.
  4. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

I'm so used to automatically ignoring my monster-in-law that sometimes now when people i like call...i accidentally ignore LmAo