Does this app exist?

moot

Reaction score
Is there a weather app or has the option to simply display the time current degrees, numerically on that bar on top of the droid, next to where the time and battery is displayed.

The weather widgets all take up too much screen real estate when what i really want to know is simply the current temp. without having to access an app every time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

souljerr

Reaction score
Beautiful widget will do this. Under options check temp notification to display in upper bar. You can then drag to remove from panel but the temp will stay.

inevittable

Reaction score
If you want free, the weather.com app can post in the notification bar, and when u pull down the notification bar it also gives you a slightly more detailed weather report. It places a tiny little box in the upper left and constantly displays the temp and turns red if there's a weather advisory.

Geofferson

Reaction score
If you want free, the weather.com app can post in the notification bar, and when u pull down the notification bar it also gives you a slightly more detailed weather report. It places a tiny little box in the upper left and constantly displays the temp and turns red if there's a weather advisory.
This is how I have my phone currently set up -- I like it.

ironerd

Reaction score
I just got a txt from someone asking for someone else's number.

what is the easiest way to do this?

i went into edit the target contact, copied the number, then went back to the message and pasted it.

there's got to be a better way. Is there an app for that?

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I really appreciate it. I've downloaded the weather bug app for the time being and I'm currently considering buying beautiful widgets. It looks very interesting!