Does the incredible work with my mac???

nyr900

Reaction score
?Hello, just got a droid incredible, looooovvveee it... however when i connect it to my 2 year old macbook... it charges but has errors on the macbook saying it doesnt recognize.... anybody have any advice??

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
My macbook has the same problem with my X. I just got the new phone so I am curious about this question as well.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
When you connect the phone to the computer you should get a USB notification in the bar at the top of the phone's screen. Pull down the notification bar and tap on the USB connection notification. Choose USB Mass Storage.

The phone's SD card should show up on the Mac as a USB storage device. You can use this to manually move your video, audio, and picture files on and off the SD card.

There are also several programs available that will allow you to sync you Mac's contents with the phone. Some, like Missing Sync for Android, will sync just about everything, but it isn't free. Others like iSyncr will work with your non-DRM music in iTunes. It's free.

There are lots of other choices. Search the forum for iTunes sync and you should find lots of threads where people pick their favorite.

Edit: To be clear, Missing Sync won't work with DRM music either.