Does the DX come with a memo/notes app?

wmscottmc

Reaction score
I have a buncho memos/notes in Outlook, and from what I can tell, these cannot be imported into google. Is there a memo/notes app installed on the DX, and if so, is there a way to import the notes from a pc?

Thanks!

tkelso

Reaction score
I understand you will get notes with 2.2 when it is released.

tam5070

Reaction score
In the mean time I'm using an app called Evernote. It's a bit bulky if you just want a notepad but it syncs with a website and your computer for text, voice and picture notes. Kind of a cool concept if you utilize it to its potential

jst4fun

Reaction score
I downloaded ColorNote from the market for the time being. Its easy and simple but don't sync with Outlook.

drippy18

Reaction score
If you click and bring on motorola widgets...scroll down you will see sticky note. works good to remind you about osmething. dont need anything else.

OP
W

wmscottmc

Reaction score
In the mean time I'm using an app called Evernote. It's a bit bulky if you just want a notepad but it syncs with a website and your computer for text, voice and picture notes. Kind of a cool concept if you utilize it to its potential

Does it sync both ways so that if I enter notes on the pc itll sync with the phone, and if I enter notes on the phone I can sync the notes to my pc?

Thanks.

brendanstl

Reaction score
Download banana 3 from the market.... It's awesome.

BTW... Don't forget to try the widget that comes with the app and this one does sync both ways.

skyhawk

Reaction score

BTW... Don't forget to try the widget that comes with the app and this one does sync both ways.

Could not find "banana 3" in the Market. Also did a Google Search on it...no luck. Does it go by another name perhaps?:icon_question:

brendanstl

Reaction score

Could not find "banana 3" in the Market. Also did a Google Search on it...no luck. Does it go by another name perhaps?:icon_question:

Sorry, 3banana it will be the fourth one down on that search page.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I downloaded ColorNote from the market for the time being. Its easy and simple but don't sync with Outlook.

+1 for a great app. It doesn't sync with anything but I use it all the time for jotting down notes, while on the go, constantly.