does the droid incredible even NEED a screen protector?

drakerocksu

Reaction score
I got the 3pack reduced light reflection ones at the Verizon store and they are awesome there is no glare whatsoever I can watch youtube videos without seeing my butt ugly face ( not really its actually Frickin hot) but yeah there good

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

b136624

Reaction score
Albeit I just bought my Incredible, I've had a Storm for the last 1.5yrs and just used the Blackberry leather slide in case with no other protection. The screen still looks mint. I just ordered the Otterbox Defender for the Incredible, but may end up just getting a leather slide in case for it as well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, then get them. I've had a Blackberry Storm, D1, D2 over the last two years and haven't got a scratch on mine. I don't use them.

I'm not going to post it again, this subject just like many others has been debated multiple times in this thread. Glass, let alone Gorilla Glass is hard to scratch. Check "Droid scratch test" on you tube and you'll see people doing some rather frightening things to their Droid in an attempt to scratch it.

But it's your money, if having the screen protector gives you the fuzzy warms then get one.