Does the D3 have good reception?

dowens2013

Reaction score
I'll be getting my D3 tomorrow...was wondering if it has good reception or not? I currently have a DINC2 but the antennas are built into the back cover so they really suck...hopefully i get better reception on the D3.

Thanks!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Motorola has MUCH better reception than HTC :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

John.Edwards

Reaction score
Voice service has been pretty good, at least in my area. Data has been an issue, I have been seeing 150-300 kbps average on "3g". Thank goodness for wifi.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

FLE

Reaction score
I have had zero probs with my D3. Funny I did how ever have a prob with my D2 and my router. My D2 every other day or so would not sync with the router. It would say it was connected but it was not.. And often to fix this I had to turn off the wifi and turn it back on. I have had my D3 since the 4th of Aug and it has not lost connection with my router. Sorry but back on to your question as for the reception is great. For it having an int antenna it works just fine no complaints from me with the D3
:icon_ banana:

shaf786

Reaction score
I have had zero probs with my D3. Funny I did how ever have a prob with my D2 and my router. My D2 every other day or so would not sync with the router. It would say it was connected but it was not.. And often to fix this I had to turn off the wifi and turn it back on. I have had my D3 since the 4th of Aug and it has not lost connection with my router. Sorry but back on to your question as for the reception is great. For it having an int antenna it works just fine no complaints from me with the D3
:icon_ banana:

Annoyingly I've had the opposite of you. My droid 3 keeps having an ip conflict with my router however my old htc desire hd and n900 all connect perfectly.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

MECHANO

Reaction score
Great reception and call quality... I think i'll be a moto-junkie for life.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums