1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does STEEL DROID enable the droid 3 to record calls?

Discussion in 'Steel Droid - D3' started by blake2415, Nov 16, 2011.

1. blake2415

blake2415 New Member

As many of you know that have tried, the droid 3 does not support telephone call recording. I was wondering if the STEEL DROID rom will enable this feature so that some of the APPS on Market for phone call recording will function. Can anyone shed light on this function?

Thanks!!!!
  2. ThisIsMyName

ThisIsMyName New Member

Tape-A-Talk works fine for this on any phone.
  3. blake2415

blake2415 New Member

That's great to know. I will try it. Every other app I've tried either mutes when trying to record a call or it records all silence.. no no recording at all. It's a real pain when I'm getting my reports by phone, etc. Now I have to actually stop what I'm doing and take notes whereas before I could pop on the recorder then take notes later.

I used All Call Recorder by android systems before on my other phone an dit was fully automatic. I didn't even have to remember to record. BUt nothing like that works on this droid 3
  4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb New Member

You could also use groove ip ans record calls with Google voice.

Sent from my SteelDroid D3 (3.0) and TapaTalk
Search tags for this page

can i record a phone call on droid 3

how to steel call record from other phone

how to tape a call with a samsung stratosphere