Does RAZR come with QuickOffice Pro or just QuickOffice

razrjacket

Reaction score
I have been trying to understand the difference between Pro and the non-Pro version, and it seems like the version on the Razr behaves like the Pro version, but is not labeled that way.

The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to decide if I should get the Pro version for 75% off, which is the current deal.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is not the pro version that comes on the phone. I got the Pro version for free from Amazon App store a week or so ago, so now I have both. Can't tell the difference though.

OP
R

razrjacket

Reaction score
That is not the pro version that comes on the phone. I got the Pro version for free from Amazon App store a week or so ago, so now I have both. Can't tell the difference though.

I don't have my phone with me at the moment, but does the stock version that came with the razr have all the cloud integration (like dropbox) that the pro version offers? It seems like I should pass on the Pro version for now, unless the stock version does not do this...

dmeguy

Reaction score
Just checked mine. Google Docs, Dropbox, box, huddle, etc. are in the installed version.

WestOkid

Reaction score
It is neither the regular version of the pro version. It seems to be a version Moto and Quick Office agreed on. Check the about page in the software. Still not sure what's missing from this version, but it sure will be difficult to update via market. In any case it is definitely better than the standard version. A friend of mine had the regular version and he couldn't edit.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Its just the preloaded quick office. I did get lucky and get the paid version through amazon app market when it was the free app of the day last month sometime

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr

WestOkid

Reaction score
We know it's the preloaded version but every phone manufacturer works out their own deal on features with the software developer. What does the pro version have that the preloaded moto version does not have is the question? IMHO, I don't see any reason to buy the pro version unless you need the updates.

Kimo91

Reaction score
We know it's the preloaded version but every phone manufacturer works out their own deal on features with the software developer. What does the pro version have that the preloaded moto version does not have is the question? IMHO, I don't see any reason to buy the pro version unless you need the updates.

Even though I have both versions I don't have a reason to use it so I couldn't honestly answer what the difference is between both versions

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto DROID Razr