Does Razr come with headphones?

Imprisoned

Reaction score
Most phones now come with ear buds just wondering if Motorola is following that trend, thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
No, sorry. But the flip side is you're not paying for something you may not want.

OP
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No, sorry. But the flip side is you're not paying for something you may not want.

Agreed, and frankly most often the earbuds that come with these phones are on the bottom end of the quality spectrum anyway. They compare to earbuds that can be gotten on the web for under $5.

OP
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Reaction score
Agreed, and frankly most often the earbuds that come with these phones are on the bottom end of the quality spectrum anyway. They compare to earbuds that can be gotten on the web for under $5.

Hard to disagree as the so called beats with my wife's rezound are nothing special.

The ear buds that come with the nexus are just as good as those beats, to me anyway.

SallyC

Reaction score

Yes, I have a really nice pair I got for my iDevice that my only complaint about is that the volume and pause buttons don't work on my phone. :mad:

mekanism

Reaction score
If you trade in your nexus keep the headphones that came with it and use them for the RAZR. I kept mine and I think they are decent headphones. I wasn't charged by Verizon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

equake

Reaction score
Ahem, the RAZR is not a music player and as most have said cheapo airbuds are the usual inclusions.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes, I have a really nice pair I got for my iDevice that my only complaint about is that the volume and pause buttons don't work on my phone. :mad:

Do any ear buds work to control the player on the RAZR? I believe the Bluetooth headsets do, but what about wired ones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

neverexisted

Reaction score
Mine came with ROKR brand earphones. The buds are so-so in quality, decent mids and sufficient highs. They bass is a bit lacking though. On a personal note, I liked these better than XE's Beats. personally didn't really like the sound of those earphones.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
Do any ear buds work to control the player on the RAZR? I believe the Bluetooth headsets do, but what about wired ones?

Seems I saw some bt stereo ones that do. I have the Motorola Sliver Elite which is only one ear and it controls volume if I'm listening to a podcasts.

But left over from my iDevice days, I have some nice wired noise cancellation Klipsch ones and the volume & pause buttons don't work on my phone.

I may break down and look for some bt ones that have controls for music.

SallyC

Reaction score

Nick80080

Reaction score
When i bought my Razr no headphones or anything besides charger and usual stuff.

So from my experinces no