Does PDA.net 3.02 work with the Bionic?

Fonzz

Reaction score
Yep, worked fine. Got blazing fast speeds during my "test" with u-torrent, up and down speeds were great.

WolfBrother

Reaction score
I was wondering about this. Getting a bionic for my wife soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Anathema

Reaction score
I went into verizon today with my old man so he could pick one up and was talking to one of the employees (who roots and tweaks all of his non-dev verizon devices) and said that PDA.net is confirmed working and that verizon currently has no way of monitoring between different tethering apps, it's all about how each apps tethers and how secure it is (which we've known) and that verizon is targeting people who are tethering multiple devices at one time over 1 data connection.

Take it with a grain of salt, as always. The guy was cool though, we were talking when I got my bionic about roms and the bootloader - ect. Oh, and when I went in on the 8th, they had 2 reps from Motorola to check out how the launch was going and they pled the 5th on if they were unlocking it - as to be expected though.

Tillmorn

Reaction score
From the hacking section here (I believe) someone mentioned that it's all about making sure you tether via USB at the moment as Verizon is only trying to crack down on those that are basically sharing their connection with all their home devices. Dunno how true this is, but for the time being I'm using pda.net with the usb feature. Runs perfectly.

OP
C

CREG

Reaction score
I have downloaded the latest version of PDA.net and it works great - very impressive.

tj1772

Reaction score
Sent from my DROIDX using Daaaasfujeikkkkkllll"l"llkllllkokroidForums