Does OnePlus have a shot at regaining the public's trust?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Twice now OnePlus have done a poor job in getting their product into consumers' hands. Do you think we will be willing to give them another chance?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I personally have been completely turned off by their invite system and as long as they persist with that business roll model I will continue to not support them.

I understand the pressures behind supplying a product to the masses, but it would behoove them to simply produce a batch then make them available on a first come, first served basis.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think it's funny that the title of this thread says REgain. I'm not sure they've really had the public's trust so far. I think it you ask folks outside of communities like DF, most people probably haven't really even heard of them or understand what they've been doing.

Invite system aside, they've yet to produce a device that even works on the carrier that's really my only option for coverage in my area and when traveling between here and my hometown, so I couldn't really care any less about what they do. I won't be a costumer until many things change. Even then, I think there are better options for my money.