Does OnePlus have a shot at regaining the public's trust?

Discussion in 'OnePlus X' started by dgstorm, Oct 14, 2015.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    Twice now OnePlus have done a poor job in getting their product into consumers' hands. Do you think we will be willing to give them another chance?

2. Ollie

Ollie Droid Does

Ratings:
    +2,482
    Current Phone Model:
    Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
    I personally have been completely turned off by their invite system and as long as they persist with that business roll model I will continue to not support them.

I understand the pressures behind supplying a product to the masses, but it would behoove them to simply produce a batch then make them available on a first come, first served basis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    I think it's funny that the title of this thread says REgain. I'm not sure they've really had the public's trust so far. I think it you ask folks outside of communities like DF, most people probably haven't really even heard of them or understand what they've been doing.

Invite system aside, they've yet to produce a device that even works on the carrier that's really my only option for coverage in my area and when traveling between here and my hometown, so I couldn't really care any less about what they do. I won't be a costumer until many things change. Even then, I think there are better options for my money.

• Agree Agree x 1