Does Note 4 performed significantly better than Note 3?

justod

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
Any lucky guy already got the Note 4 SM-N910 going to share us your feeling of it? Does it performed significantly better than Note 3? I am using a Note 3 for 7 months just because I accidentally lost my last phone and can say it is exceptional great. Despite my heavy usage leading to high battery consumption, half years ago I’ve read a post on XDA abt a 4500mah battery so my Note 3 is 100% trouble free.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Welcome to the forum

All the benchmarks I've seen say absolutely yes, by a substantial margin.

Most of the reviews I've read also mention a noticeable increase in performance from the Note 3 (as well as from this year's S5).

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Any lucky guy already got the Note 4 SM-N910 going to share us your feeling of it? Does it performed significantly better than Note 3? I am using a Note 3 for 7 months just because I accidentally lost my last phone and can say it is exceptional great. Despite my heavy usage leading to high battery consumption, half years ago I’ve read a post on XDA abt a 4500mah battery so my Note 3 is 100% trouble free.
Welcome to the Forums!!!

big al

Reaction score
I too would like to know..especially the radios / antenna. My note 3 is killing me with its crap connectivity after the may upgrade.

Rocer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
From what I understand is that Touchwiz has been toned down some which improved battery life and performance

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I traded in my note 3 for the note 4.......I have to say the note 3 was a solid device and I loved it however the note 4 does everything just a little bit better than the note 3 ever did. I have not had any connection problems at all.

sent from my hot Note Pro!

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
From what I understand is that Touchwiz has been toned down some which improved battery life and performance
The new TouchWiz is amazing! I am getting a full day on my battery and that's with moderate to heavy use!

sent from my hot Note Pro!