1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does google voice work with TextPlus?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by JamesX, Jan 28, 2010.

1. JamesX

JamesX New Member

I got Google Voice few weeks ago and proceeded to use it exclusively for Texting. I have all text to my mobile number blocked.

I ran across TextPlus today that let me message my friend's ipod Touch, but the problem is I can't figureout how to actually text with the thing.

It said I need to text my friend's TextPlus Address to "60611" but Google Voice fails to send text to that number.

I tried to have my friend text me with it, but I can't find my TextPlus address in the app.

The App's homepage offered little help and all the instructions on TextPlus address are for the iPhone app (DROID App has a different settings page than iPhone).

Can anyone help?
  2. thatdrew

thatdrew New Member

Hi there! The next version of textPlus on the Android will have the textPlus address feature.

Right now I don't think Google Voice allows you to text to shortcodes, which is what our service uses.
  3. JamesX

JamesX New Member

I see :) Thanks for the Clearification.
Search tags for this page
can i use googlevoice on textplus
google voice or textplus
google voice or textplus for android
google voice text plus
google voice vs text plus

google voice vs textplus

how to use google voice on textplus

text plus and google voice