1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does Chevy have a Nexus?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by alpine, Dec 23, 2011.

1. alpine

alpine New Member

Missing your roms!! My OG died, upgraded to the new Nexus and not pleased with the rom offerings...
  2. redoregon

redoregon Member

No, and if I won the lottery tomorrow one would get express mailed to him. But he's been very involved with family and work, so even if he had one, it would be a while before we saw anything. I miss his work too, and am holding off on modding because I doubt any fresh baked roms could match Chevy's work.

--
    Nexus, upgraded from original Droid
  3. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c New Member

I'm also waiting for a ROM that is comparable to Chevyno1s work. Simply Stunning on Nexus would be the bees knees.
  4. EAK

EAK New Member

I heard PE is working on the Nexus, but yeah would love to see Chevy work his magic on some Nexus kernel and Rom.