Does anyone use "My Coupons"?

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
How the heck can you email coupons so that you can pull them up on a desktop computer to print out? When I tap on the envelope, it only gives me the option of sending it via a text message...

TreeFrog

Reaction score
How the heck can you email coupons so that you can pull them up on a desktop computer to print out? When I tap on the envelope, it only gives me the option of sending it via a text message...
that's what the .99 subscription enables also..

rickt1152

Reaction score

I haven't found all that many uses for the program, but with regard to the email options, if you send the text message you will have a usable web link in your outbox which you can send the page address via email. It is an extra step but gives you the ability to print the coupon if you so chose.

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Thanks Rikt, that's very helpful! :) I had uninstalled it, but I may give it another shot now that I know this

chomorro

Reaction score

I haven't found all that many uses for the program, but with regard to the email options, if you send the text message you will have a usable web link in your outbox which you can send the page address via email. It is an extra step but gives you the ability to print the coupon if you so chose.

Excellent, i uninstalled this app since everyone needed a printed coupon. Going to try this.

Purgatory

Reaction score
They are technically seperate apps, but I have no idea why there has to be several versions of the app. My coupons worked... partially. Pretty much the same as My coupons - Droid. Horribly.

ralphtrent

Reaction score
I had great luck with this app today. I was able to save 15% off my purchase at a shoe store in on of my local malls (I live in jersey so I have like 5 malls with in a 10 mile radius). Anyway, all I did was show the cashier my phone and I save instantly. Great App. I check it before I check out every time now.