Does anyone sell an extended battery yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by delaen, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Explosivpotato

Ratings:
    +0
    1250 mah is... considerably less than the stock battery. I anticipate you will be very disappointed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i know the standard droid/milestone battery is 1450 mAh

based on story from below forum
    Momax battery ~~~! - xda-developers

this momax have 30% better than standard battery.. so i hope this battery will be good too..

if not then just make it as my backup battery..no problem..this will better than a tumor 2500 mAh battery from seidio :)

3. zero7404

zero7404 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    forgive that i haven't taken the time to read thru all these pages. but Seidio seems to be coming out with extended batteries for lots of droids ... but they haven't made any progress on the slim extended for the motorola droid .... is there anybody that offers such a battery ?

4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    This is probably the same thead that I found when I was doing a search for "Droid extended battery" back in November. Having found this site from that, I joined. Good times, good times.

No, there are no slim extended batteries for the Droid. At this point you can either get several OEM batteries (or the Momax) or go with the 2600mV (or 2800mV) batteries from Seidio. The ones from Seidio are about twice the thickness, however.

5. dbuglio

dbuglio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting in the momax 1250mah "extended" battery. Would love a follow up with peoples experiences with it. Hesitant to purchase a battery that is a lower mah then stock. $20 usd isn't terrible if I could get a 20-30% increase in batt life. Please follow up!

Also browsing momax'es site, is the correct battery for a Moto Droid the Mobile Phone X-Level Battery for Motorola Milestone?

6. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes thats it...

my early review for momax battery here...i think the momax battery performance is like stock battery so far..but i will give the battery another change for next 1 week.

if it still perform like stock battery..well i will still use it as my primary battery and keep my stock battery for future use.

7. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My momax battery review here

after train the battery for about 10 days..

i think this momax battery performance 30% more than my standard battery.

i am using always 2G network for whole work day..

using wifi couple minutes..use gps foursquare about 5 minutes ...and always direct push activesync all day..

and i am also using IM native with yahoo messenger connected for whole day too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. TomXP411

TomXP411 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh my God, no... With LiPo batteries, you want to keep them topped off for them to last the longest. If you constantly discharge them all the way, you'll wear the battery out almost twice as fast.

9. patt2k

patt2k New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  10. killfast

killfast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate my battery

I would love to know how you guys are getting such long use out of your droids. Mine has 1 hour of constant phone use, or 1 hour of browsing, or 1 hour of watching locally stored videos. then I get the 15% warning. Thats after charging all night. If i do nothing then it will last from about 830 in the morning to about 10 the next. And I do mean that is litterally only if I dont even touch it for that time frame. Then when I pick it up the next morning, I have the 15% warning or less. And yes I keep bluetooth off unless I am using it. I keep wifi off unless in use. I dont use any facebook crap at all. I do have it syncing gmail and use yahoo's mail app. I may have the screen a brightness up not sure, I thought I had it for auto. If i use it minimuly then I can go until about 9pm before i have to charge. minimully means a few phone calls and thats it.

Does my battery suck? or is it my phone?

I was comparing my droid with a friends iphone4 a couple of days ago, we were running all kinds of apps and i was trying to do a bluetooth file transfer to him of a song i had so we could compare the audio quality with the same mp3, less than an hour and 15%warning. This was only about 3hrs after i took it off the charger and did not use but 3 minutes between those times.

Search tags for this page

batterry for droid 3 for sale

where to buy motorola droid 2 replacement extended battery i