Does anyone sell an extended battery yet?

killfast

Reaction score
I hate my battery

I would love to know how you guys are getting such long use out of your droids. Mine has 1 hour of constant phone use, or 1 hour of browsing, or 1 hour of watching locally stored videos. then I get the 15% warning. Thats after charging all night. If i do nothing then it will last from about 830 in the morning to about 10 the next. And I do mean that is litterally only if I dont even touch it for that time frame. Then when I pick it up the next morning, I have the 15% warning or less. And yes I keep bluetooth off unless I am using it. I keep wifi off unless in use. I dont use any facebook crap at all. I do have it syncing gmail and use yahoo's mail app. I may have the screen a brightness up not sure, I thought I had it for auto. If i use it minimuly then I can go until about 9pm before i have to charge. minimully means a few phone calls and thats it.

Does my battery suck? or is it my phone?

I was comparing my droid with a friends iphone4 a couple of days ago, we were running all kinds of apps and i was trying to do a bluetooth file transfer to him of a song i had so we could compare the audio quality with the same mp3, less than an hour and 15%warning. This was only about 3hrs after i took it off the charger and did not use but 3 minutes between those times.