Does anyone sell an extended battery yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by delaen, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi delaen -- I don't know about an extended life battery replacement , but I just sent for and received an external battery pack for my own Droid . So far it seems to work . It is from a firm called " Tekkeon " Tekkeon.com I believe --- The one I got is the Tekkeon tekCharge MP 1800 . It fits in your pocket , is smaller than Droid, but thicker . Check out their site. Maybe something like that might work for your . Looks good to me so far . Hope this helps . ---- Rogerdodger

2. zmaximuz

zmaximuz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes there is a EX battery

Seidio Innocell 2600 mAh Extended Battery for Motorola Droid will double your life BUT you will add thickness to your size & the current firmware will try to say your battery is dieing when it is still more then half BUT it is a great battery!

3. vmann32

vmann32 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine eats it pretty quick but not terrible as I have had it like a month so I am always on it.I have a spare battery that I keep charge if I think I might need to switch and as stated here,when I am near power I am topping it off. But as for the topic here they do have an extended battery.My ? about this is do you also need a bigger backdoor to hold it in?

4. zmaximuz

zmaximuz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes you do need a bigger door ... the door is included with the battery. Last time I looked they were sold on Amazon for around $57 USD

5. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am tired here waiting for sedio slim extended battery..

After read good review from HTC HD2 forum here:

Momax battery ~~~! - xda-developers

..then i decided to buy momax X-Level Battery

Momax eShop - Mobile Phone X-Level Battery for Motorola Milestone

Price is about : $26 including tax and ship to worlwide

the capacity is stated as below the standard droid/milestone battery (momax battery is only have 1250 MaH)..but they stated and xda people said it 20 to 30 % better than standard battery..

will review here after received the battery

6. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    If you're willing to wear a battery bandolero, Amazon is selling the OEM Droid batteries for a bit over 5 bucks.

7. Diordna

Diordna Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    You guys realize how old this thread is? lol

Replying to a post made the day after droid was released lmao

8. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Why does the origin date of the thread matter? Discussion was taking place in April of this year.

9. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am only interested the slim battery but with extended capacity...btw...i cannot buy at amazon..that site ..blocked my country indonesia...

and i also looking seidio alternative here..but fyi guys as far i know... at hongkong momax battery is quite popular..but beware there is also fake momax battery there....my suggestion is buy the battery only at momax official site

#93 harunjo, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  10. tmaas77572

tmaas77572 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had my Droid for a little over a month now, and I gotta say, I'm not impressed with my battery at all. I've disabled everything that can be disabled, run a task/app killer frequently, and actually disabled my gmail account and only sync to my exchange server at work every 18 minutes. I don't use bluetooth, and I don't use facebook either.

My battery has been replaced twice by Verizon, and I'm thinking it's the phone. I get about an hour of talk time for every 8 hours charged. com.android.email still chews up considerable amounts of battery life when I'm not even using it. Gonna try to get Verizon to switch the phone.

11. ScoobyDoo27

ScoobyDoo27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    People freak out if you start threads of something already made and also they freak out if you post a reply on an old thread. I don't get it. Replying this thread was no different than starting a new topic except it saved 1 more topic from being posted on the boards. You guys are never happy with posters.

Wow, there has got to be something wrong with your phone. It doesn't even sound like you use it and it's dying. My phone will last all day with moderate use and still be around 50% by the end of the night. Will Verizon not replace your phone?

12. harunjo

harunjo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My momax battrey has arrived dancedroid

so far all battery function is ok..

no problem with charge..

will post for battrey performance next 1 to 2 weeks later

delivery time from hongkong to indonesia is quite fast it takes about only 7 days

[A] Posting/Collection 31-05-2010 HK 09122008 [C] Departure from outward office of exchange 01-06-2010 HK 09122008 [D] Arrival at inward office of exchange 03-06-2010 HK Ipos [F] Departure from inward office of exchange to 12000 Adpis = 000118 03-06-2010 Spp Jakarta 10900
    [H] Attempted to deliver 04-06-2010 Jakarta Selatan 12000 Ipos [G] Arrival at delivery office 04-06-2010 Spp Jakarta 10900 Ipos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#96 harunjo, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
Search tags for this page

batterry for droid 3 for sale

where to buy motorola droid 2 replacement extended battery i