Does anyone play Let's Golf 3?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded it. Graphics are impressive.

However it drained the living hell out of my battery.

Reaction score
Didn't have to endure the trial? It is bloat put on by Verizon but is easily uninstalled. Go troll somewhere else.

Yes, I was impressed by the graphics and I did play it for a while but have since lost interest. My attention doesn't stay on one thing very long.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Didn't have to endure the trial? It is bloat put on by Verizon but is easily uninstalled. Go troll somewhere else.

Yes, I was impressed by the graphics and I did play it for a while but have since lost interest. My attention doesn't stay on one thing very long.

I'm not trolling... It was meant to be a joke! :D

Let's Golf does have some good graphics! :) I'm just more into strategy games! :)

Reaction score
I'm not trolling... It was meant to be a joke! :D

Let's Golf does have some good graphics! :) I'm just more into strategy games! :)

Ok, hard to tell on here. There are too many guys that just want to dog someone else's phone because it's not the one they chose.

My apologies for assuming you were one of them.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Ok, hard to tell on here. There are too many guys that just want to dog someone else's phone because it's not the one they chose.

My apologies for assuming you were one of them.

Hey... it's OK! No hard feelings... (even though you called me a troll!) :biggrin:

SSH has a Nexus too so I figured he would get the joke as well! And with 1100 posts I figured nobody would think I was a troll but I figure one cannot be too careful! :D

Reaction score
Hey... it's OK! No hard feelings... (even though you called me a troll!) :biggrin:

SSH has a Nexus too so I figured he would get the joke as well! And with 1100 posts I figured nobody would think I was a troll but I figure one cannot be too careful! :D

Yeah, I don't usually check profiles but I guess if I did, it would prevent me from jumping to conclusions.

samiusmc

Reaction score
Yeah, I was just playing it. It does drain the hell out of your battery!

alboboy10

Reaction score
You should try flick soccer

Grand theft auto just came out two weeks ago also. Those are REALLY nice graphics.