Does anyone know how to replace the bionic for the S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildeus

Reaction score
I'm tired of the Bionic I want the S3 but I wasted my upgrade for this phone it shuts off sometimes, then it locks itself out of nowhere I don't know if I had warranty but do you think I can get a replacement even without the warranty please reply if you know how to get a free replacement with a warranty

jayman350

Reaction score
your replacement will most likely be another Bionic. If you want an S3 then go buy one at full retail. Stop trying to get something for nothing.

if you want a different experience try one of the ICS leaks, totally changes how the phone behaves

Last edited:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
unlikely... they'd give u either a bionic or RAZR before a s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

zirkdog

Reaction score
lildeus said:
I'm tired of the Bionic I want the S3 but I wasted my upgrade for this phone it shuts off sometimes, then it locks itself out of nowhere I don't know if I had warranty but do you think I can get a replacement even without the warranty please reply if you know how to get a free replacement with a warranty

Sell your Bionic on craigslist, save your pennies, and buy an S3. Why should Verizon give you a brand new top of the line phone for your 1 year old outdated (in the technology world) phone?

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
They will never never never and I
mean never replace you're phone with an S3. Never!!!!!

Bionic_Racer

Reaction score
They are running out, or are out, of the bionics at this point. You will get either a razr or nexus.

Dang it seems like everyone is abandoning their bionics now a days. In a few months there wont be any bionic community left!

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I dint understand it this is a rock solid phone on ics. I love this phone. Locked bootloader being only thing i dont like but honestly there are tons of workarounds for things. For instance im in .2233 leak and am overclocked to 1.4 ghz and its stable and scorung huge benchmark scores.

bamafan39

Reaction score
I dint understand it this is a rock solid phone on ics. I love this phone. Locked bootloader being only thing i dont like but honestly there are tons of workarounds for things. For instance im in .2233 leak and am overclocked to 1.4 ghz and its stable and scorung huge benchmark scores.
yep im on 232 deodexed,debloated,oc 1.2,google now,running like a damn champ. bionics ok with me!

TatDroid

Reaction score
I love how everyone loves to "stick it to the man" and try to get something for nothing. Just exactly who do you think ends up paying for your free replacement phone in the end? (hint: it's all of the same people who complain about how expensive Verizon's service is and can't figure out why it costs so much)

bhp117

Reaction score
ildes;2236975]I'm tired of the Bionic I want the S3 but I wasted my upgrade for this phone it shuts off sometimes, then it locks itself out of nowhere I don't know if I had warranty but do you think I can get a replacement even without the warranty please reply if you know how to get a free replacement with a warranty[/QUOTE]

Seriously :icon_ laughup::rofl2:

I think i should start a new thread " does anyone know how to replace my infiniti g37 for Porche 911 gt3 " lol

Now i

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Just smash it really hard against a big rock. Then all you got to do is go in and ask nice....seems legit to me. Make sure you smash it first or it won't work!

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.