Does anyone know how to make wallpaper normal size?

haroldbmx

Reaction score
No croping and zooming in on wallpaper to fit on 6 screens, just one wallpaper. Or a different wallpaper per screen?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think you would have to install a home screen replacement and disable wallpaper scrolling.

OP
H

haroldbmx

Reaction score
Ok, now when you say disable the scroling that'll only make it one screen right. And in which setting would that be in? Thx

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It will make your wallpaper static. So when you switch homescreens it will stay the same. I think it appears under display settings in launcher pro.

OP
H

haroldbmx

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try it out.

OP
H

haroldbmx

Reaction score
It will make your wallpaper static. So when you switch homescreens it will stay the same. I think it appears under display settings in launcher pro.

Hey it's me. Been a while. I fiiiinaly got my forum to load again. I've been trying to repost. So here it is. I found this application from the market like 5 mnths ago. It's called wallpaper wizardri. It keeps your backround the size of your original picture or downloaded wallpaper. Deff worth downloading. No zoom or Res modifications needed. Thx for the help before. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

dlburgoon

Reaction score
Hey it's me. Been a while. I fiiiinaly got my forum to load again. I've been trying to repost. So here it is. I found this application from the market like 5 mnths ago. It's called wallpaper wizardri. It keeps your backround the size of your original picture or downloaded wallpaper. Deff worth downloading. No zoom or Res modifications needed. Thx for the help before. Greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Just installed this and it works like a charm! I can't do the no scrolling without downloading another app.. but as long as it makes the pics NORMAL size instead of spanning over 6 screens, I am VERY happy :)

Thank you for sharing!!

Donna