Does anyone know anything about this wallet case?

mikemc417

Reaction score
I am about to get a droid in a couple days and was going to order the accessories I want (there are so many) online. I came across this which looks like it would be a good space saving option, which you can use with a hard case.
myDroidWallet - Best Droid Wallet Case.
Let me know what you think.

MrBigDeal

Reaction score
Only flaw is that most guys put their wallet in their back pocket...
I foresee a problem with that.

RyanS2000

Reaction score
I bought the case featured in this ebay listing. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and I am satisfied. The droid fits in there nice and snug and will provide ample protection if dropped while in this case. I did remove the clip attached to the back just so I can slide the entire case in my pocket. The case is held shut with a magnet which does not set the droid into dock\car mode. I believe the case is designed for a Moto Q but my droid fits in there perfectly. You can still access the headphone jack and power button while in the case (you may need to slide the droid up a bit though)

2in1 OEM ACCESSORY FOR MOTOROLA DROID A855 CHARGER+CASE - eBay (item 140382049037 end time Feb-16-10 02:23:43 PST)

leftbrain99

Reaction score
I am about to get a droid in a couple days and was going to order the accessories I want (there are so many) online. I came across this which looks like it would be a good space saving option, which you can use with a hard case.
myDroidWallet - Best Droid Wallet Case.
Let me know what you think.

That is just their iPhone product re-marketed for the Droid. You can even see some of the pics show the iPhone inside the case, but none of the pics show the Droid in the case. And the pic with the droid on top of it makes it look like it will not fit length-wise very well - I imagine the Droid will be bulging out on the top and bottom ends. The Droid is slightly longer that the iPhone, and narrower. I would be very wary of this item as it is not specifically made for our phone.