Does anyone have a link to docks, car docks, extended batteries etc?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same...they aren't up yet, likely "coming soon"...

scdown

Reaction score
Web site shows the Vehicle Dock - but not the others (at least yet). Set Your Location (this actually was the link I pasted from the accessories page for the dock - dunno why it saved as "Set Your Location")

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Web site shows the Vehicle Dock - but not the others (at least yet). Set Your Location (this actually was the link I pasted from the accessories page for the dock - dunno why it saved as "Set Your Location")

It's a vehicle mount, not a dock. No dock connectors, no charger. It just holds the phone.

Not the dock you're waiting for. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

Useful Idiot

Reaction score
It's a vehicle mount, not a dock. No dock connectors, no charger. It just holds the phone.

Not the dock you're waiting for. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

Phew, I almost ordered it when I ordered the phone, but decided to wait for someone to come out with a cheap accessory package. I wasn't aware that it didn't come with the charger. $30 for that piece of plastic?

jerroedr

Reaction score
check out amazon, they sent me an email with all sorts of accessories like a month ago

Riley

Reaction score
My local store had a lot of in stock items when I picked up my phone this morning.

kimintenn

Reaction score
Any word on when/if we'll get a charging dock simliar to the OG Droid that makes it look like an alarm clock?

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Any word on when/if we'll get a charging dock simliar to the OG Droid that makes it look like an alarm clock?

Not sure, but I know someone did order the GSM version, but he won't receive it until early January. He said he will report back. This is the only dock I want since it has both USB and audio outputs on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to get the standard dock and the better car dock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums