Does anyone have a easy to read facebook widget apk/app? Like the nextheme widget

The Rick

Reaction score
FWIW, i am on chevy's simply stunning. The only thing I miss about previous roms that used the nextheme was the facebook widget because it was very easy to read on the screen

Does anyone know if I can get just that widget/app?

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Thank you

droidman101

Reaction score
FWIW, i am on chevy's simply stunning. The only thing I miss about previous roms that used the nextheme was the facebook widget because it was very easy to read on the screen

Thank you

Its not made by facebook but I use bloo. Its a better app than the stock facebook and can be found in the market for FREE

OP
The Rick

The Rick

Reaction score

Thank you

Its not made by facebook but I use bloo. Its a better app than the stock facebook and can be found in the market for FREE

thank you for the response, bloo and me didn't get along (i honestly don't want the notifications) and I found the mobile page more useful then its app
I actually have no problem with the stock app, I just can't see the widget with my dark background

OP
The Rick

The Rick

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot which illustrates my point:
snap20100415_224224.png

its even harder to see when logged in and impossible in any kind of medium light environment