1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Does anyone have a colored sapphire icon for LP?

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by VideoGameMatt, Aug 17, 2010.

1. VideoGameMatt

VideoGameMatt New Member

Hey everyone i'm new to sapphire and wanted to give it a shot and i was wondering if anyone had a colored sapphire icon for launcherpro? I found one that is the clear glassy LP type but i would love it it was blue instead. Does anyone have one? It would be much appreciated :)dancedroid
  2. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Maybe like this?
  3. VideoGameMatt

VideoGameMatt New Member

that is a nice icon! Thank you that is exactly what i was looking for! dancedroid
  4. Armyof2

Armyof2 New Member

This is better looking than the one i have...therefore i'm stealing it dancedroid
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  5. Urugami

Urugami New Member

Me too!
    I used it to build a MetaMorph file to change the Tray Open icon in ADW launcher. Despite being my first attempt, it worked (I think).
    After I rebooted, I had to re-add all my home screen widgets. Is this normal after MM-ing ADW?