does anyone else...

Snowbomb7

Reaction score
I usually listen to it as I go running. I am a Sheriff Dep and have listened to it (just to see whats going on during buddies shifts) and compared to my HT and the Droid broadcast is about 10-15 sec behind. Good stuff but could be used maliciously in the wrong hands!

OP
T

Trenium

Reaction score
I didn't know there was an app for it, I just listen to it on my computer. But good to know I'm not crazy. (at least not the only crazy).

RoLa

Reaction score
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:...WTF!!! First the convince me thread (that went on way longer than it should have)...Now this !!! You are too much..!! Trenium...This is off topic btw!..........Welcome to the forum:)

OP
T

Trenium

Reaction score
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:...WTF!!! First the convince me thread (that went on way longer than it should have)...Now this !!! You are too much..!! Trenium...This is off topic btw!..........Welcome to the forum:)

I decided to stick with verizon simply because i know I will be pissed if i get a dropped call. I've been with verizon for 4 years, I've never had a dropped call. Also they took $20 off so I just went for it.